According to a source, these questions “cover the full spectrum of human experience”. I don’t care if they do. I answer.
- Best sandwich? Cheese Grilled
- What’s one thing you own that you really should throw out? Boxes that old gadgets came packaged in.
- What is the scariest animal? Spider
- Apples or oranges? Oranges, any day. But I can’t get them every day.
- Have you ever asked someone for their autograph? Yes. Brett Lee the famous Australian Cricketer. Indian players are hard to walk up to. I also want an autograph from many who make me feel starstruck.
- What do you think happens when we die? Somewhere, a new chapter begins again.
- Favorite action movie? The Bourne Identity
- Favorite smell? Earthy smell after a fresh summer rain.
- Least favourite smell? Spoiled eggs.
- Exercise: worth it? Absolutely. But I don’t regularly.
- Flat or sparkling? What’s sparkling?
- Most used app on your phone? Photos
- You get one song to listen to for the rest of your life: what is it? Abhi Mujh Me Kahin by Sonu Nigam
- What number am I thinking of? 14 (this question I am answering)
- Describe the rest of your life in 5 words. Aren’t those too many words?
(h/t Pete Moore)